You may leave a comment in the comments section below each article, or you may write a Letter to the Editor, Mr. Gerald Wolgemuth, at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose to comment on any of the articles herein, please adhere to the following guidelines (derived from our Holy Conferencing Principles):
- Remember, every person is a child of God.
- Strive to understand from another's point of view.
- Speak about issues, do not defame persons.
- Disagree without being disagreeable.
- Take responsibility for what you say - please include your name.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted.
- Anonymous letters will not be published.
- Comments that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted.
"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up ..."
I Thessalonians 5:11