A “Creation and Spirituality” retreat will be held April 25-26, 2014, at the Center for Spiritual Formation at Orchard Hill in Millerstown, Pa.
Rev. Jean Blackie will lead a multi-media exploration of the ways we experience God in nature, and how we might intentionally live in relationship with the created world.
- Explore the geology of Orchard Hill and environs;
- Participate in a “Green” Bible study;
- Discover the wildflowers and other flora on the mountain;
- Notice the songs of birds;
- Plan creative ways of caring for the environment.
Bring a journal, even a friend, and a willingness to experience God anew in creation and find new ways to improve your relationship with the earth.
The cost of $100 per person includes overnight accommodation, meals & 1 ceu.
Friday, April 25th at 6:30 p.m. until Saturday, April 26th at 4:00 p.m.
For more information, contact the Center for Spiritual Formation, 45 South West Street, Carlisle, PA 17013, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 717-240-0678.